Thursday, March 26, 2015

Boxycharm Opening: March 2014

Hey there friends!

I recently received the March 2014 Boxycharm subscription box & I thought I'd do a quick unboxing and first thoughts post for you guys :]


Here's the unopened box! I really like Boxycharm's packaging.  It's simple and cute!


The theme for this month is "lucky charm"!  I think this is just adorable! It's got a really cute poem on it, but it implies the box will have gold and green items, which it definitely does not.  It's more of a orangey-pink box!


I love that Boxycharm does a breakdown of the items with information on how to use the products and the prices.  It really is super helpful!

The items in this box total to $112! The box only costs $21 a month, so this is $91 extra!


First item! Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Tint in the color Charmed!

I have tons of these little guys thanks to my mom and a Sephora Christmas bundle! ;] They are some of my favorite things to wear on my lips.  Ultra hydrating and a bit of a stain that lasts all day!


This is what it looks like on a girl wearing no makeup and suffering from allergies! LOL >.< 
It's a nice subtle pinky color that makes me look a little less pale and a lot healthier!

[If any of you are wondering, I just got eyelash extensions!]


Guess I could've opened it for you guys.....-_-
Anyways, this is the Previse Nurtify Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic!  I probably needed one of these guys thanks to how dry my skin is!


This next product is the Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Thickening & Strengthening Mousse!

I've been getting more and more into big hair, so I can't wait to try this out!

OFRA Eyeliner in Coffee Bean!


I actually REALLY needed a brown eyeliner, so I cannot wait to use this!


It goes on really smooth! I have an OFRA eyebrow pencil that I ADORE so I'm sure this will just be the bee's knees!


Last but not least is this LVX Nail Lacquer, which I believe is in the color Deco.  What I love about this color is that it's perfect for spring, but I would've never bought it for myself!  


This is after two coats!  It's really vivid in person and it loses that in pictures.  I love this color! I usually am not a salmon girl but I'm going to rock this all spring!!


All in all this was an awesome box! It ranged over all kinds of beauty, nails to eyes, lips to hair! I'm actually really excited to try these and there's nothing I just feel so-so about!

Great job Boxycharm!

♥Riley

P.S. Thinking about joining  Boxycharm? ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment