Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My New Erin Condren Obsession!

Hey there friends!



So.....
I have a new addiction.

How I prevented myself before from falling into the never ending shopping spree that comes with owning an Erin Condren planner is beyond me....

But I've caught the bug! 

A couple weeks ago my water spilled all over my bag.  It ruined my old planner.  This was a travesty.  But! I thought that this had to be a sign from God herself [All Hail Martha!] to break down and finally buy a real Erin Condren planner.  

I chose to buy the classic sea life planner in navy. & I LOVE IT.  I had it personalized to have my name written on it!  I cannot wait for it to get here! But it takes sooo long.  I also ordered a carry all clutch in scales.  Because these two items cost so much, I was able to get the Sun kind of wonderful tank for free!  I ordered them the 13th and they still haven't shipped but I think they will ship later this week!

Anyways, my friend is getting married in November and she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! I decided to get her a wedding planner from Erin Condren, since we both are obsessed.  Neither of us have ever had a planner so fancy & I cannot wait to give her hers! She doesn't know that I bought it for her & it's going to be such a surprise.

I'll post pictures of my planner and case as soon as I receive them in the mail! 

I made an unboxing video for when I received the wedding planner :]  It's the first one I've ever made, so I hope it isn't too bad :)


I go into detail about opening the items I received that would just take too long to type!  
I'll post another video like this when I get my own planner!

I have also started collecting loads of items from Michael's, Joann's & Walmart, and am hoping to do a haul for it soon!

♥Riley

P.S.  If you're interested in getting your own Erin Condren planner, click the link! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment