Friday, May 2, 2014

Influenster's Uni Vox Box

I was lucky enough to have received the Uni Vox Box from Influenster!

This box had all kinds of amazing products, including a lipstick, press-on nails, water enhancing tea, a foundation, tampons, and a pen!

I really enjoyed all of these products and plan on buying most of them in the future! Below I will include all of my previous blog posts about these items!

In total they're worth about $27 all together!





Pilot Acroball Purewhite [No blog]










EXPERT LAST LIPSTICK 447 FOREVER FUCHSIA


*All of these pictures are from the products' websites, with the exception of the last one, which I took.  I do not own any of the pictures from the websites. 

If I had to rate this VoxBox, I would say that it gets a 6/6 [there are six items].  It would also probably be one of my favorites, alongside the Colgate SlimSoft Vox Box.

I highly recommend you all check out these items! ;]

♥ Riley 

P.S. If you would like an invite to Influenster, please let me know! Shoot me your email address! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment