Friday, May 2, 2014

Red Rose Real Tea Black Tea

Surprise! Another item review from my Influenster UniVoxBox that I received complimentary thanks to Influenster! 


This time it is a review on the Red Rose Real Tea Black Tea!  A "premium water enhancer"!  

This picture is from Red Rose Tea's website, I do not own it.

I love how easy it is to make this stuff.  I love love love tea but honestly it's almost always just easier to grab a soda than to heat up a kettle of water, steep your tea, then refrigerate it.  This stuff is as easy as grabbing a glass of water, but more fun.

I kinda really enjoy squeezing it into my cup.....I definitely put too much! But I like strong tea, so it's okay for me.  It's a little too strong for my boyfriend, however.

[Here's a little video showing how easy it is to make the tea! Ignore my messy room, we're moving stuff around!]

One thing I think is really cool is that it makes 24 servings, but is in a teeny tiny bottle! You could totally bring it to a picnic or a party and have enough drinks for everyone, provided they enjoy tea!

I will definitely be using up my little bottle and investing in more later.  I can't wait to try the other flavors!

I love that it can be used in hot or cold tea, and that it came with a coupon! 

♥Riley

P.S. Have you tried this water enhancer? Any other enhancers? Let me know your feelings on them! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment