Saturday, January 4, 2014

Simplest Tutorial Ever! Felt Snowman!

Here is the felt snowman I made and put on my ugly Christmas vest!

This will be the easiest and shortest tutorial I ever make!

For this craft I used:
  • One piece white felt, 25-33 cents depending on your local craft store
  • Tiny bit of black felt, 25-33 cents
  • Little piece of orange felt, 25-33 cents
  • Glue
  • Scissors
You could also use black and orange paint, instead of felt.
The total for this craft is 75 cents to $1, or 25 to 33 cents if you use paint.


 You need three circle or oval shapes for the body, two large black circles for eyes, and a carrot nose.  I then used four tiny black circles for a mouth and three different sized black circles for his buttons.  

I considered making a hat for him, but loved him too much without it.  
Glue them all together! I used tacky glue and put the white circles together first.  Then I put him under a couple of books overnight to let him stick together right.  

See? Quickest and easiest craft ever!

♥ Riley

P.S.  I'd love to see your interpretation of this craft if you made one! Please send me them to look at :]

No comments:

Post a Comment